- Q1: Why SMF Awards?
Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), the national association that represents Singapore’s manufacturing sector launched its inaugural awards in 2014 to recognize companies for their outstanding achievements in attaining quality business growth and profitability through innovative business model and the use of best practices. The awards encourage other companies to learn from award winners and inspire them towards higher achievements. The SMF Awards 2018 come in three main categories:
1) SMF Sustainable Growth Award
2) SMF Business Model Innovation Award
3) SMF Collaborative Partnership Award
- Q2: When is the deadline for applications for SMF Awards 2018?
The application is open from Tuesday, 31 October 2017. All submissions should be sent to SMF Awards Secretariat by Thursday, 31 May 2018, 5pm.
- Q3: How do I apply for SMF Awards?
You can apply by using the form at http://www.smfawards.sg/. Upon completion, sign and return the application form to SMF Awards Secretariat:
a. via hard copy to SMF at 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159457, or
b. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q4: What documents am I required to submit for the SMF Awards application?
1. A copy of a duly completed and signed Application Form
2. A certified-true copy of audited accounts (FY 2013- 2017)
- For application of SMF Sustainable Growth Award only
3. A certified-true copy of audited accounts since implementation of business model innovation (min. 1 year)
- For application of SMF Business Model Innovation Award only
4. ACRA Business Profile
5. Brochures, Corporate Identity Guide or any collaterals
- Q5: How will I know if I have been shortlisted?
You will be informed by the SMF Awards Secretariat if you have been shortlisted.
- Q6: Is there a fee for application?
There is no application fee.